I'm excited to be participating in the Spring 2013 Hopscotch with the other talented blog...4/15/2013
Screen-Free Family Activities
I'm excited to be participating in the Spring 2013 Hopscotch with the other talented bloggers at the iHomeschool Network.
My series is on Screen-Free Family Activities.
April 29-May 5, my family will be participating the Screen-Free Week Challenge. This will be our second year. Last year, we had a great time. I think this year may be a little more challenging as we've aquired more screens. Still, I'm going for it!
Although I encourage everyone to take the Screen-Free Week Challenge, the following posts are not for that purpose. They're simply some good ideas for reducing screen-time year-round, connecting with our families, and living life more fully.
Here is the list of posts I'll be making over the next two weeks.
Day 1: Screen-Free with Preschoolers
Day 2: Replacing Screens with Music
Day 3: Going Screen-Free with Art (blogiversary giveaway #2!)
Day 4: More Screen-Free Fun: 50 Things to Do Outdoors
Day 5: Encouraging Creativity Reduces Screen Time
Day 6: How to Reduce and Regulate Screen Time
Day 7: 45 Handicraft Ideas
Day 8: Cooking with Kids: No Screens Required (blogiversary giveaway #3)
Day 9: Screen-Free Can Be a Lifestyle
Day 10: Let's Celebrate Screen-Free Week 2013
Please visit the 2013 Spring Hopscotch
brought to you by these lovely ladies...
- Becoming Healthy & Fit | Alisha at Flourish
- Teaching With LEGO | Amy at Milk and Cookies
- New Experiences | Angie at Many Little Blessings
- Homeschooling Tots & Preschoolers | Carisa at 1+1+1=1
- Project-Based Learning | Cindy at Our Journey Westward
- Electricity and Magnetism Experiments | Colleen at Raising Lifelong Learners
- ABC's of Journaling | Dollie at Teachers of Good Things
- Boosting Brainpower | Heather at Cultivating Lives
- Hopscotching Across the USA | Heidi at Home Schoolroom
- Homeschooling for Free and Frugal | Jamerrill at Free Homeschool Deals
- How to Work from Home and Homeschool | Jamerrill at Holy Spirit-Led Homeschooling
- Sights to See in Washington, D.C. | Jenn at Daze of Adventure
- Autism is... | Jennifer at Jennifer A. Janes
- Raising Boys (By a Mom of Five Sons) | Kendra at Preschoolers and Peace
- US Presidents | Lauren at Mama's Learning Corner
- Things You Can Do With A Can of Tomato Sauce | Laurie at Our Abundant Blessings
- Learning to Exercise With Your Kids | Lisa at Chaos Appreciation
- Understanding Your Anxious Child | Lisa at Our Homeschool Adventure
- Homeschooling the Large Family | Marianne at Abundant Life
- Screen-Free Family Activities | Michelle at The Holistic Homeschooler
- Healthy Eating | Sarah at Sidetracked Sarah
- Planning a Summer Garden | Stephanie at Nature Notebook
- Tips for Selling Your House While Homeschooling | Susann at Mama Hopper
- Gluten Free Recipes | Tabitha at Meet Penny
- Cool Group Projects & Parties | Tabitha at Teaching With Cents
- How to Use Coupons | Tabitha at Online Coupon Workshop
- Using Games in School | Ticia at Adventures in Mommydom
- You CAN be an Artist | Tricia at Hodge Podge